Re: [TenTec] Gunk on 14.220???

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Gunk on 14.220???
From: Werner 'Joe' Jochem DK7VW <joe@dk7vw.de>
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2007 20:03:52 +0200
VE1BN wrote:

> Bernie -
>
> Am on the coast of Nova Scotia and I do not hear the signal you mentioned.
> Sorry can't be of more help.
>
> Don,  VE1BN

Hi Don,

wasn't aware so far that you are on the TenTec mailing. Good to read you.

Just wanted to let you know that I had to cancel my vacation trip to NS
scheduled for July. My mom had to undergo a surgery on her hip (got a
new joint) in June, so we had to postpone our journey.

I hope to visit NS next year; I'm still very curious and eager to get to
know it. Especially considering the comparable low prices for nice
houses with huge lots for antennas ;-)

Concerning the TenTec list: I love these radios. Got my first OMNI D
about 20 years ago. Now I have a small collection of rigs: Argonaut 509,
Century 22, Omni D (not the original I once owned), OMNI 6+. Some days
ago I got a Delta 580 from USA in an eBay auction. I'm still waiting for
its delivery.

161 and hope to meet you on the bands, Don.
Joe

--
Werner 'Joe' Jochem - DK7VW [N7VW]
Wendelsborn 34

affiliated to:
AGCW-DL - ARRL - BCC - CTC - DARC - DIG - DL-QRP-AG
FISTS - FOC - G-QRP - HSC - REF - RSGB - RTC