Re: [TenTec] So Long

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] So Long
From: "Rob Atkinson" <ranchorobbo@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 12:04:11 -0500
Okay Joel, FB--I'll take your word for it but I think you're being a
bit modest, hi hi.

73,

rob / k5uj

<<<Rob,

Thanks for the kind words, but not sure my name is quite a household word,
especially at Ten Tec service.

In any case, I've been a Ten-Tec owner since my Corsair in 1983, and only on
ARRL staff the past 4 years. I have used their service department with the
Corsair, my current Paragon, Centaur and TT-238 Tuner.

I did not notice any difference in service between the two intervals in
terms of helpfulness, response time or price. In fact, if they were really
worried about who I was, they probably would have fixed it so it didn't need
to go back! But they responded appropriately under their warranty, I
received it back yesterday, and a quick check this morning looks like my
problem is resolved.

Regards, Joel
Joel R. Hallas, W1ZR>>>