Re: [TenTec] Ten-Tec amplifier vacuum relay noise

To: <ken.d.brown@hawaiiantel.net>,"Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ten-Tec amplifier vacuum relay noise
From: "Gert Meinen" <pa3aav@hetnet.nl>
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2007 17:39:16 +0100
I use silencers normally used for the silent mounting of PC fans in my Titan
to reduce the
clickety clack of the vacuum relay. This prevents the noise being propagated
to the chasis of the amp.
 For a picture look at:
http://www.ikbenstil.nl/PC-Demping/NT/Fan-isolatie/Set-trillingdempers::144.html
You can also check ag6k's website at http://www.somis.org/relay-mtg.html