[TenTec] OMNI VII INTERNET

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] OMNI VII INTERNET
From: "george" <goofyham@rochester.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2008 08:39:34 -0500
OK, if I buy the new Ten Tec Omni 7 that is equipped with a internet
connection how do I access it from a remote location in the USA? Of course I
do know that it would be hooked to my cable modem or maybe my computer? At
the far end what does a computer need, special software? Finally, at the far
end how do I talk to my base Omni7. I don't understand how I would connect
to my base from a distant computer? Do I need a dedicated WEB page that I
will have to pay for?
My base is fed from Time Warner Road Runner high speed internet.
Help.
George W2YJ