Re: [TenTec] spare 229A cover bolt?

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] spare 229A cover bolt?
From: "Andrew Moore" <andrew.nv1b@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 20:30:31 -0500
>  > hold the cover on - 10-24x3/4, oversize pan head, black, nylon
>  > washer to match. The local hardware store has nothing like it.
>  > TenTec will glad sell me one for a quarter, and charge $3 to
>  > ship it...
>  >
>  > If you've got a spare and would charge me less, I'd love to hear
>  > about it :-)

Funny thing is that if you do actually figure in people's time, the
actual shipping cost including padded envelope or box (they can't just
put a large screw in a #12 envelope), actual postage (all "hard"
costs), and rate, plus a small margin, to deliver to your door exactly
the item you want, $3 may start looking VERY good.