Re: [TenTec] Status of New Display Board for OMNI VII

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Status of New Display Board for OMNI VII
From: "Carl J. Denbow" <n8vz@qth.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 21:29:23 -0400
Stuart,

September would be consistent with what I was told at Dayton, but the
statement referred to earlier in this thread was worded as though the
announcement was not anytime soon.  Where is the announcement to which
you refer?  I understand what you say about the differences between
engineering perspectives and production perspectives.

Carl
N8VZ

P.S.  To the guy who asked me to post the photo.  I could do that, but
what good would it serve?