Re: [TenTec] Orion and O II Firmware Update?

To: Ten-Tec Reflector <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion and O II Firmware Update?
From: Rick Williams <ve7asr@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 09:46:21 -0800 (PST)
First let me announce that like many others on this reflector I too am looking
forward to the new firmware. (I have spoken out on the topic here before.)
That said, it's my understanding that many of the World's largest economies are
in disarray.

Call me crazy BUT it just may be that Ten-Tec (like thousands of other
businesses world-wide) has more pressing issues at this time, many related to
business survival, rather than fast-stream Beta testing.

I'm willing to continue with 1.373b5 and cut Ten-Tec a little slack.

A voice from the frozen north!

73,
Rick VE7TK