Re: [TenTec] New Firmware

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] New Firmware
From: kc9cdt@aol.com
Date: Sun, 01 Mar 2009 22:29:04 -0500
Wayne,
Yes, I do understand about the revenue issue...I also understand that these
days with Internet...word travels fast and any bad news hurts SALES!

I anyone here does not believe that this firmware issues thing has not cost
sales to TT dream on. I know 2 Hams personally that have bailed out because of
it. 2 isn't a lot...but it's only the ones I know.

I still have mine, I guess I still beleive in them. And it's made in the USA!

Also, Maybe it's just me...if something is not finished let's get it DONE!

When I want to operate sure and simple...I just turn on the Collins or the
Drake. They work very nicely. Actually I have done a lot of A/B tests with OII
and my Sherwood R4C....the OII has lots more flexibilty and is really
cool....but the R4Ccan usually hear anything the OII can (remember it has full
front end roofing filters and was the leader until Orions came along!)
The Drake twins will be here when I'm not. My wife can sell them or put them in
the dumpster...I won't care then.

73,
Lee