Re: [TenTec] TEST

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] TEST
From: "Ron Castro" <ronc@sonic.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 14:41:59 -0800
Bob:  Are you using Skype, IP-Sound or some other method to feed audio in
and out?  I had done some experimenting with IP-Sound, encapsulated by
Hamachi and remote controlled by UltraVNC, which is fairly complicated to
set up, but sounded excellent.  I may try Skype again since its audio
quality has been dramatically upgraded.

It would be great to get on the air from the office!

         Ron  N6IE
      www.N6IE.com