[TenTec] Great deal on an Orion II with extras included

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Great deal on an Orion II with extras included
From: KZ5D@aol.com
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 20:09:01 EDT

If anyone is interested in picking up an Orion II at a great price, here's
the deal:

My Orion II is in perfect working order and mint condition. It is equipped
with these 3 extra filters: 1.8 khz, 600 and 300 hz included. I am also
including the 302 Encoder/Remote Tuning Pod. I am the original owner and it
has  been in a non-smoking environment. The unit will be shipped in the
original  carton with instruction manual and bag of connectors. It's loaded
with
the  latest firmware version.

I purchased this O II equipped as described for $4422. You can buy it  for
$2,800 including shipping within the US.

If interested, contact me directly by email or call: 337-789-3942.

73,

Art KZ5D
New Iberia, LA