Re: [TenTec] need help

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] need help
From: "N4PY2" <n4py2@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 20:42:05 -0400
You need 2 audio type cables to connect between the amp and the Orion.
1) Connect the Orion TXOUT to the KEY IN connection on the amp.
2) Connect the Orion TXEN to the KEY OUT connection on the amp.
3) Run a coaxial RG8 type connection from the antenna connection connection
on the Orion to the RF input connection on the amp.
4) Connect your antenna to the amp RF out antenna connection.
5) In the Orion II menu, turn on TX Loop.

That should do it.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
121 Little Bell Drive
Hays, NC 28635