Re: [TenTec] 536 Delta II; Lights out.

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 536 Delta II; Lights out.
From: Steve Berg <wa9jml@tbc.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2011 09:31:08 -0500
Something else you ought to do is to replace the electrolytic capacitors
in the inverter circuit that drives the electroluminiscent backlight
strip.  I had replaced the backlight several times, and it was seemingly
bad again.  But, it was intermittent.  I checked the circuit with a
scope, and it was not oscillating.  The strip was fine.  I replaced
those capacitors, and it works fine.

The Glowsafe strips work and fit very well.

Steve WA9JML