[TenTec] Thank You John Henry

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Thank You John Henry
From: PC Anderson <xtraham58@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2012 13:41:51 -0400
On 3/29/12 I sent an email to John Henry asking him about some concerns I had
about downloading and installing Ver 3.0xxx. On 4/4/12 I received a reply to my
questions and concerns. John sent two full pages of directions and explanations
as to the process.  This is why I buy TenTec, support TenTec and promote
TenTec. I doubt if you will get this service from most others.

I thank you John Henry. My all American, all TenTec station thanks you also.

Line up: Orion ll (loaded), Centurion Amp, 238B Tuner, and a 526 aka 6n2.
Accessories, 963 Pwr supply, 302R, and 709 Mic.

73's Philip C."Andy" Anderson
W3LI