[TenTec] new to CW dxing

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] new to CW dxing
From: "Paul DeWitte" <k9ot@yousq.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2012 21:50:39 -0500
James I have two suggestions.

First, get a copy of W9KNI's book The Complete DXer. There is a world of
information in it if you let it sink in.

Second, Wisconsin has a novice net at 6 pm local (cdt) and a slow speed net
at 6:30 pm local.

You are welcome to check in. It is open to any licensed amateur. But the big
thing is if you just listen you will hear different fists, speeds,etc. Net
freq. is 3555.

Copying  computer generated cw is one thing, and someone sending real time
is another. It is a very good way to improve you skill.

The novice net is run at less than 10 WPM, and the slow speed net is around
13 or so WPM.

Just my opinion, GL on the DXing. That is the  main thing that I do.
Naturally on CW.

73 Paul K9OT