Re: [TenTec] Omni VI Frequency Adjustment

To: "ken.d.brown@hawaiiantel.net" <ken.d.brown@hawaiiantel.net>, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni VI Frequency Adjustment
From: Rick W <ve7tk@yahoo.ca>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2012 13:02:16 -0800 (PST)

Thanks Ken.  It was getting late and the flaky C31 really had me.  I finally
trusted the schematic and my instincts and replaced C31 then did the alignment.

All is now working as it should and pretty close to WWV.

Unfortunately, I didn't find the Wiki document until it was pointed out to me
today.  That would have made my life much easier - hi!

73,
Rick
VE7TK

Website: http://www.ve7tk.com