[TenTec] FS remote VFO for Omni C

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] FS remote VFO for Omni C
From: Ivin Flint <ivinflint@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 18:36:01 -0800 (PST)
I no longer need the remote VFO model 243.  I gave the radio to a good friend.
The VFO looks good no scratches on the VFO knob or any noticeable damage except
the plastic around the harness has some damage that plugs into the back of the
radio.  It still plugs in fine.  The dial indicator works and it comes with the
original manual.  The Reverse button is black in case you are looking for it to
match your radio.

I have enjoyed the Omni D and the remote VFO but I'm just moving on to
something different.
I'm asking $100.00 which includes USPS shipping to United States.  If your
interested please contact me direct.

Ivin W9ILF