Re: [TenTec] [TTBUG] Odd sound coming from my Orion 565

To: Eric Rosenberg <ericrosenberg.dc@gmail.com>, ttbug <TTBUG@yahoogroups.com>, tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] [TTBUG] Odd sound coming from my Orion 565
From: pa1ap <pa1ap@nextchallenge.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2013 14:04:16 +0100
Besides the standard battery replacement answer I recall similar happening to
me a couple of years ago. Turning the vfo knob and relais  were clicking for
each step. I fail to recall the root cause unfortunately. Hope it comes back
soon:-) .

I don't recall if you have 565? Seems leaving 565 alone for too long results in
loud protest:-) DC board, logic board connector, backup battery, DC power
connector are part of the revenge tricks....especially with strong season
changes.