Re: [TenTec] RX320 & Pegasus rig control

To: "demerson@compuserve.com" <demerson@compuserve.com>, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] RX320 & Pegasus rig control
From: Clayton Brantley via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 12:20:35 -0700 (PDT)
Darrel:  Any program that will control a Jupiter will work the Pegasus.  The
Jupiter is a Pegasus with a
front panel.   Don't know about the '320.  Might give N4PY a try since he
writes all the good programs
for the TenTec and outhers.

Clayton N4EV

On Friday, May 16, 2014 2:19 PM, Darrel <74010.2230@compuserve.com> wrote:

   I have recently been using my RX320 and Pegasus to monitor the
NCDXF beacons, using the program Faros.  (See
http://www.dxatlas.com/faros/.)  This a great program for monitoring
the beacons, and can tune the receiver to different bands
automatically. The list of rigs specifically supported (see
http://www.dxatlas.com/OmniRig/) includes the
Ten-Tec Paragon II, Ten-Tec Orion, Ten-Tec Omni VI+, Ten-Tec Omni VII
and TenTec RX-350, as well as many Kenwood, Yaesu, Icom and other
rigs.  However, I have not succeeded in making the program control my
TenTec RX320 or Pegasus.

  Does anyone know if the RX320 or Pegasus computer control protocol
is compatible with any of the other TenTec rigs listed above?

                  Thanks,
                     73
                       Darrel, aa7fv.