Re: [TenTec] Fw: Alpha Amplifiers and TEN-TEC Merge

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Fw: Alpha Amplifiers and TEN-TEC Merge
From: Ron via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 18 May 2014 11:14:29 -0700 (PDT)
 Bry,

Will be different somewhat, but I'm afraid not in the amateur side of the
fence.
I only have access to what is left of the amateur manual copies.  The intensive
push of P25 and P25 phase 2 in the market place from us and Kenwood jointly is
priority here. This opens up a big portfolio for subscriber units and
infrastructure, My team assembles and stage the P25 infrastructure systems here
in Carroliton TX with Corporate in Irving TX.  Go to the EF Johnson
Technologies web page, if you would like more me off line.

Ron/N5QV