Re: [TenTec] OT - Desk Microphone Switch Issue

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OT - Desk Microphone Switch Issue
From: "R. Eric Sluder via TenTec" <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 07:19:57 -0700
I'll second that comment.  It "may" work for electronics; though I've not had
much luck with it, but it'll leave interesting deposits that I've found in
firearms lubed and cleaned with WD40.  That evidence is enough to prompt me to
refrain from spraying it on much anything else.

Eric
W9WLW

Sent from my iPhone