Re: [TenTec] Mega Sale Pricing

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Mega Sale Pricing
From: K8JHR <jrichards@k8jhr.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2014 16:33:53 -0400
Agreed. One either needs multiple antennas or a tuner to work end-to-end on some bands.

I was just saying I like having an internal tuner, even though I try avoiding tuners altogether or use an outboard tuner when I need one. But, I concede it is an expensive luxury buying the internal tuner just in case I might need it someday. I suspect that is an expense not all would incur given the option.