Re: [TenTec] order

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] order
From: Wade Staggs <tvman1954@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2014 12:57:39 -0500
*Dear Friend,*
*                           You could have saved a lot of money on shipping
by having it shipped here to me in Middle Tennessee. Once here at my
location, we would have gladly given it a good check-out for a year or so
.... before forwarding it on to your address...... hi hi .... wink ...
wink   *
*                                                                      73
from Wade/KJ4WS*