[TenTec] can't service the omni-VI mixer

To: TenTec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] can't service the omni-VI mixer
From: wt4t@reagan.com
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2014 09:04:22 -0600 (CST)
Sent my OMNI_VI to ten tec two weeks ago. Just was not running up to snuff,like
it used to. Heard from them today. the rig was way out of alignment  and also
the bandpass and bfo. They told me the noise I had in the rig was caused by the
mixer board and that they have no parts left to be able to fix the mixer board.
If I found another mixer board ,could it be swapped out for the noisy board or
is there realignment going to be required? or other changes made to the radio.
   If a swept,any one have a good board they would part with?
73
dale wt4t