[TenTec] OT: Holiday SDR Project

To: "tentec@contesting.com" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] OT: Holiday SDR Project
From: Don Rasmussen via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2014 14:45:32 -0800

That sounds great Carl, the transceiver and SDR can both be tuned by the main
tuning knob of the transceiver.

Anyone have suggestions on sharing the antenna?

The second receiver needs to have it's input grounded before the transceiver
puts RF on the line.

That will work well for you. My N4PY software can provide everything you need
to keep the softrock and your transceiver on the same frequency.
Carl Moreschi N4PY
58 Hogwood Rd
Louisburg, NC 27549