Re: [TenTec] Equipment for sale

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Equipment for sale
From: Paul Gates via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 10:31:08 +0000 (UTC)
I have the 580 and power supply and works very well. Wish I could acquire one
of your remote VFO's.
Paul Gates, KW4BD

     On Wednesday, February 18, 2015 12:19 AM, Tim & Darlene Isom
<nannypoo@mnmars.org> wrote:

 I have the following equipment for sale

Station #1
Ten Tec Delta 580
- with WARC crystals installed
- noise blanker installed
Matching Remote VFO 283
Matching Power Supply  280
Banana microphone
Original manuals for the transceiver and remote vfo

Asking $300

Station #2
Ten Tec Delta 580
- with WARC crystals installed
Matching Remote VFO 283
Power cord
Banana microphone
Original manuals for the transceiver and remote vfo

Asking $200

Both in working order, prefer not to break up either station.
These two radios have been great.  Station #1, I was the second owner, my
father
was the original owner.

Why am I selling, I have a Paragon and just acquired an Omni VII - so I need to
find new homes for the Deltas, I just don't have the room.  Both would make
fine
stations for someone
starting out.

Reply off list to my email address if you are interested.  Photos are available.

---
is active.