[TenTec] antenna tuner cord

To: ten tec list <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] antenna tuner cord
From: Brian <brianpepperdine@sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2016 13:18:14 +0000
Unless I miss my guess, I was gifted by a fellow ham with some braided fishing
line for use in radio tuning dial cords (such as for TT Argonaut etc).  It is
tough, non-stretch (so says the Wiki) and the fishing knots suggested via the
web should serve useful purpose in/when you find the stuff you will use.
Perhaps you could check that out easily at your local fishing shoppe/Bass Pro
Shop etc.
BrienVE3VAWToronto ON