[TenTec] OMNI VI Repair ?

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] OMNI VI Repair ?
From: "H. M. Motley, Jr," <hmmjr@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2017 08:55:30 -0500 (EST)
I thought I had posted this before but I don't see it on the reflector so here
goes again.

After more trouble shooting there is NO problem with the Omni VI.  It was the
power supply that failed. It put out rated voltage under no or low load (hence
the rig received) but fails under Tx load.  Another power supply put on line
did the trick.  All now works!  That just goes to show I need to check all
possibilities before jumping to a conclusion.

Thanks to all who sent me info on where to get an O6 repaired.  I will keep
this handy for future reference!

73,

Puck W4PM