[TenTec] Ten Tec Plastic trim pieces for Sale

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Ten Tec Plastic trim pieces for Sale
From: <rfulco@suddenlink.net>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2017 17:07:43 -0500
Do you have a Ten Tec Rig, Amp, or PS that has a broken or missing side trim
piece? Spent hours on a 3d printer, and fine tuning the density of the PLA,
and fit. The end result is a STRONGER & BETTER than original end piece. It has
been tried on a Centurion (old and new models), as well as the Model 261
matching speaker and power supply. fits great. The "screw grabber" part has
been thickened to not break off as easy as the old one did.
What a K9---  had to say   -"I installed the beefed up set of trim pieces on my
Hercules II and the other set of trim pieces on my Omni 6+.  Both sets fit
perfectly and both of my Ten Tec rigs now have matching trim.  The slight color
difference from the original is insignificant. In fact I think the black looks
better.  It matches the black face of the panel.  If I ever need another set of
trims, I would go with the beefed up ones. "
 $25 set plus $2.65 for mailling....I may bring some to Dayton..Randy
K5SL@suddenlink.net