Re: [TenTec] TenTec] Omni VI+: low TX and RX on 12 meters

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] TenTec] Omni VI+: low TX and RX on 12 meters
From: Phil Erickson <phil.erickson@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2018 19:01:19 -0500
Hi Peter,

  I'll check that next, but I'm a bit mystified if this is the problem
since I see there are only 6 LPFs in the bank.  So I'm not sure why I would
be getting full power on 15 and 10 meters but not 12 if one of the relays
was not working.  (It would have made more sense to see that e.g. 12 and 10
meters were low output because they were going through the same faulty path
to a LPF.)

  Also, the 20 dB less sensitivity on RX is not related to any of this,
correct?

73
Phil W1PJE