Re: [TenTec] 526 and TT 2M and 6M transverters

To: "kg4fet@bellsouth.net" <kg4fet@bellsouth.net>, "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 526 and TT 2M and 6M transverters
From: "P.C. Anderson" <xtraham58@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2019 00:58:35 +0000

________________________________
From: TenTec <tentec-bounces@contesting.com> on behalf of Sandor Wetsel
<kg4fet@bellsouth.net>
Sent: Friday, February 1, 2019 6:30 PM
To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment
Subject: [TenTec] 526 and TT 2M and 6M transverters

TenTec 526 the vaunted "6n2" all mode radio.  Couple scratches on the case,
face is perfect. Has the Argonaut weighted VFO knob. It's a daily driver on
both bands full 20 watts output on both bands. Works flawlessly.  Comes with
hand mic, power cord, original manual.   I love the radio but I want add 432
back on the bench. Asking 525 shipped
TenTec 1210 10M to 2M transverter.  Excellent condition.  2 watts up to 20
watts in for 10 out on 2M.  Standard UHF (259) connections make this a simple
to hook up and operate. 28.200 is 144.200. Behind the Orion this is a heck of a
performer asking 100 shipped.
TenTec 1208 20M-6M transverter.  5 watts in for 10 out.  Some of my best audio
reports on 6 last year came using this behind the Orion. This offers the same
UHF connections with a BONUS you can keep your HF antenna hooked up on a 3rd
UHF connection! Turn the transverter off and it switches over to the hf
antenna. Has a manual (original) with it.  Asking 100 shipped
Thanks es 73Sandor. KG4FET

PROMISES MADE, PROMISES KEPT
MAGA!