[TenTec] Titan Repair

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Titan Repair
From: Bernie Skoch via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2019 09:07:35 -0500
Does anyone know anyone who repairs Titan amps?

I’ve got a Titan III that suddenly started blowing fuses.

I tried what little diagnostics I could (checked transformer resistance,
separated sections, checked diode stack) with no joy.  I sent it to a generic
amateur radio repair tech who came highly recommended on discussion forums (not
this one).  He had it several months, said he sent the tubes and transformer
for testing, rebuilt part of the power supply, and finally gave up.

Any tips for a Titan repair source appreciated.

73,
Bernie