TopBand: CQ 160 Submissions via Internet

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: CQ 160 Submissions via Internet
From: btippett@alum.MIT.edu (Bill Tippett)
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 1999 22:36:20 -0500 (EST)
Dave K4JRB has been having some problems with online log submissions.
Please follow the following directions carefully when submitting:

1.    If you have over 200 Q's I need a dupe log or a log with all calls
worked in alpha sort order.

2.    Please break down mults into W/VE and DX.  Please don't give me only
the mult sum as I have to figure these out and I can make a mistake.
Remember for DX to count WAE countries such as IT9 and GM (Shetlands).

3.    Don't send anything but ascii or zipped logs...no .bin. .qdf, or
encoded.  Outlook express does not support these.

4.    The KH6DX/M0 operation was OK.  Select the state you needed (ND or
SD).  Not Both!   If your software counts /M0 as 10 points (UK) change
the call to KH6DX/W0!

Send your log to cq160@contesting.com and include the log, a summary sheet,
and the dup log (all in ascii) as defined above.

Dave K4JRB
CQ 160 Contests Director
(thompson@mindspring.com)