Topband: A61AJ

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: A61AJ
From: btippett@alum.MIT.edu (Bill Tippett)
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 1999 18:19:54 -0500 (EST)
>From Jeff K1ZM at A61AJ:

Hi Bill

I am ahead of schedule.

As of this moment, I have the high inverted vee installed at 150 feet with
the ends at 100 feet - aimed at EU and the USA on the short path.

I am now installing one beverage for North America.

I will be on the air Sunday night starting 0100z (or so) on 1824 or 1805 Khz
- I will be listening 1809Khz in either case.

Tomorrow, I will add a second beverage for the USA and pair them in phase.
I will also start on the 5/8 wave phased verticals.

On the vee, I just heard EX8W 599 plus working G3JMJ - at an honest 589.

With the addition of one beverage at least, I expect to be able to hear
North America at my sunrise time of 0215z - 0240z.

Pse pass the word.

Tks,

73 Jeff  K1ZM