Topband: CQ 160 Contest Survey

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: CQ 160 Contest Survey
From: btippett@alum.mit.edu (Bill Tippett)
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2001 22:49:02 +0000
Hello All!

        Just an update on the survey...I am in contact with Dave K4JRB and
he is enthusiastic about putting the final survey results before the CQ
160 Committee!  He is also interested in making the non-North American exchange
more meaningful.  I think we can do another survey on this but would like
to hear directly your suggestions before I make up the list of options.  I've
already heard serial number and Grid Square mentioned as exchanges.  Are
there any other serious suggestions out there?  If so, please reply to me
directly and I'll start working on another survey (assuming contesting.com
will let me do another one!)

                                                        73,  Bill  W4ZV

P.S.  If you have not yet voted on the survey, please do so at the bottom of
http://www.contesting.com/  Current results show the 48 hour duration/30 hour
operating time option is the favorite at 59%.