Topband: 160 Meter Propagation Explanation

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: 160 Meter Propagation Explanation
From: kn4lf@hotmail.com (KN4LF, Thomas Giella)
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 12:18:23 -0500
Roger VE3ZI Said:
  Am I the only one experiencing almost zero conditions
on 160m? Since the flare at the beginning of November
the band has been almost completely dead here.

Thomas KN4LF Says:
 Within my 7 Day Medium Wave Radio Propagation Outlook at
http://www.kn4lf.com/kn4lf5.htm is a sub website named KN4LF Medium Wave
Radio Propagation Theory Notes at http://www.kn4lf.com/kn4lf8.htm . The site
is under construction but discusses alot of the seemingly unexplainable
propagation conditions we see on 160 meters.

73,
Thomas Giella, KN4LF

Plant City, FL
Grid Square- EL88wx
CQ Zone 5
ITU Zone 8

Email: kn4lf@hotmail.com

KN4LF 160 Meter Amateur Radio Resources And More:
http://www.kn4lf.com

KN4LF 7 Day Medium Wave Radio Propagation Outlook:
http://www.kn4lf.com/kn4lf5.htm

Florida Meteorological & Climatic Institute:
http://64.176.157.9/sub/fmci.htm

Giella Website Designs:
http://www.giellawoodsignandwebsitedesigns.com

---