Topband: Re: EXCELLENT CONDX TO EUROPE

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Re: EXCELLENT CONDX TO EUROPE
From: ve3zi@rac.ca (Roger Parsons)
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2001 16:49:06 +0000 (GMT)
I have to agree - conditions were really excellent
this morning with many strong signals from Europe and
the Near East including lots of northern stations.
There was some QRN, but here in the frozen north not
too bad.

(I am a little worried about saying this as I'm
convinced my last message about terrible conditions
made them improve! Look for them to dive to zero
tonight....)

73 and Christmas Greetings to all

Roger
VE3ZI