Topband: LY7Z in The Stew Perry TopBand DX Challenge

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: LY7Z in The Stew Perry TopBand DX Challenge
From: rv1cc@mail.admiral.ru (Vlad Sidorov)
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2001 00:07:12 +0300
Hello, John and Topbanders!
John, 100% agree with You. This absolutelly imposible to send
personal exchanging number in any reflector, even after contest, when we
usually send our results it's not correctly, but before...
I think he must be disqualification...!
See You all tomorrow evening...

73! Vlad Sidorov, RV1CC
http://www.qsl.net/rv1cc