Topband: Greetings

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Greetings
From: aa1su@msn.com (aa1su)
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2001 10:35:54 -0500
Hello All,
    I just signed up for the Top Band Reflector, and I wanted to say hello.
I plan to be on for the Stew Perry Top Band Distance Challenge tonight, and
hope that conditions will be favorable. I operate from Vermont and my Grid
Square is ****. I've been glancing at the archives (tee hee).
    I know that this question is hard to answer, but how are conditions
looking for tonight? I think that I read about a major solar flare recently,
but with two jobs, and a club to run, I loose track of the details.
    Personally, I am looking to get a few states out west to finish up my
WAS-160. Still need AK, AZ, ID, MT, & NV. I worked AZ two years ago in CQ WW
160, but never got the card: I should check into that. Anyway, Happy New
Year, and hope to see you tonight.
73
Paul N. Gayet
AA1SU
aa1su@arrl.net
President Radio Amateurs of Northern Vermont