Topband: Fine Crystal WRTC 2002 Candleholders Available

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Fine Crystal WRTC 2002 Candleholders Available
From: K1ZM@aol.com (by way of Bill Tippett <btippett@alum.mit.edu>)
Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 23:10:53 +0100
Dear Topbanders:

Some of you may know that I am currently serving as one of the USA
Fundraisers for WRTC 2002 in Helsinki, Finland.  WRTC 2002 is the "Olympics
of Ham Radio" contesting and over 50 teams will compete to be the "best of
the best" in Helsinki this summer between July 9-16, 2002.

The Contest Club of Finland organizing committee has made available for sale
a FINE CRYSTAL candleholder embossed with the WRTC 2002 emblem as a momento
of the games and we successfully sold most of those that were available this
past weekend at the Dayton Hamvention.

Five (5) remain and I am offerring them to the first five takers via email.

The price is $110 shipped, insured.

These are about 9" tall and make elegant end-pieces for your mantel or for
the XYL's favorite curio case.  They also look great on any dining room
table.....     http://www.wrtc2002.org/wrtc/wrtc-crystal.pdf

If you would like to see what they look like, please click on the link above.
This should take you to the WRTC 2002 website where you can download a PDF
file to view the crystal piece.

If you are interested, please send me an email.

Many thanks.

73 JEFF

K1ZM@aol.com