Topband: k9ay loop

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: k9ay loop
From: WA4HHG@R390A.com (Chuck Rippel)
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 11:28:14 -0400
Some of the most enthusiastic users of the K9AY (and Pennant) are in the
Shortwave Broadcast DX community.  I've been an SWBC DX'er for 31 years
and a ham for 29.  At any rate, both hams and SWBC/MW DX'ers have done
a good deal of testing on the antenna.  Here are a few links:

http://www.angelfire.com/md/k3ky/page37.html

Wellbrook also offers a K9AY:
http://www.wellbrook.uk.com/products.html

The Europeans are Hard Core Medium Wave DX'ers and use them:
http://www.hard-core-dx.com/nordicdx/antenna/loop/k9ay/k9ay14.html

And a final link:
http://www.dxing.info/equipment/k9ay.dx

Don't forget the Pennant and Flag designs:
http://home.earthlink.net/~w7iuv/w7iuv/flag.htm

> Does anyone out here in radio land have a photo or info for a
> k9ay loop would appericate any and all info. thanks

Hope this helps.

Chuck Rippel, WA4HHG
Westview Farms
FM-16uq