Topband: beverage support spacing

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: beverage support spacing
From: w.marty.ray@delphiauto.com (Ray, W Marty)
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 08:42:06 -0500
Good news! I got permission to use the field behind my house to install winter
beverages. Now for the fun stuff. I searched the archives for info on  beverage
support types, but did not find much discussion on that topic. I saw no
discussion on distance between supports. What is the general consensus on
support materials that are readily available from Lowe's or Home Depot? How far
apart should I plan on making the supports? I will be using 14awg insulated
copper wire.

Thanks!

Marty Ray
N9SE