Topband: Low Band Chat

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Low Band Chat
From: herbs@vitelcom.net (Herbert Schoenbohm)
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 11:03:37 -0400
This is an awesome service.  At first I have trouble registering because
at 4 unit grid square locater will not work.  I just added FZ to
FK77(FZ)and it works fine. It is also fascinating to see all those spots
  in the top band JA contest such as JT1CO. (10 spotting services are
all crosslinked to this location.)

Thanks for the info.

Herb, KV4FZ

I'm surprised I haven't seen this posted to the reflector yet, but this
Chat line seems like a handy place to "hang out".
See the e-mail below and try it out:

de steve VE6WZ.

Sent: Thursday, January 09, 2003 8:32 PM
Subject: LOW BAND CHAT

Gentlemen,

WELCOME to the LOW BAND CHAT infomail.
You are the first ones to be informed.
After my mailing about starting a LOW BAND CHAT last week,i received many
positive reactions. Thank you.
With great support from Alain ON4KST we started to run the LOW BAND CHAT on
trial. It worked so well that we decided to switch on the chat now.
Reason:
This is the time of year to work that DX on the LOW BANDS, so why loose
valuable time?
Please go www.on4kst.com/chat and register for the LOW BAND CHAT.
You will find there:
1) A screen divided in 3 parts.
2) 2/3 is Chat on lefthandside.
3) Almost 1/3 is DX-Cluster with realtime 160 and 80mtr
    spots.
4) A small part with connected userslist.

Important:
A) No banners on the chat.
B) No Spyware.
C) No Pop-Ups.
D) No sharing of your personal info to others.

Please show up and share the LOW BAND CHAT with us.
Alain and i will be available as much as possible the next few days to help
you out.
In the beginning there will only a few users, but with your consistent help
and support this Chat will grow to High Quality exchange of ideas, share
info etc.

Hope to see you soon.

Best 73
ROB VAN DEN ENT
PE9PE

CC: ON4KST

PS: Please forward this email to as many LOW BAND DX-friends as possible.

multipart/alternative
   text/html
---