Topband: condx last nite..

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: condx last nite..
From: "linda doyle" <ldoyle@gwi.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 16:34:22 -0600
Hi Condx were simply exciting the last couple of nights with a61aj blowing a
hole to the east coast and ra6ax 579 at my sundown and remained tat way for 4
hrs!many EU's were vy strong as well that was tuesday nite last night at my
grayline 9V1GO was readable for 5 to7 mins. then he really got weak called
several times no joy...then later A45XR was truely getting a great signal into
maine,first time i've heard a4 since 1992!!and he was easily worked as well..so
i'm sure many stations gotn some new ones the last couple of nights the sun is
heading down now and so am I see you guys in the pileups John K1GUN..