Re: Topband: WA0RCR Questioned

To: <W5USM@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: WA0RCR Questioned
From: "Rick Karlquist" <richard@karlquist.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 18:13:45 -0800 (PST)
I can just barely copy this "broadcast" from my QTH on
the West coast, using a beverage.  How well do other
west coast'ers copy it?  I use it as a beacon to test
receive antennas.  IMHO, the frequency of it should be
moved above 1.9 MHz to allow another QSO slot in prime
frequency territory.

Rick N6RK