Topband: re:last night in the NW

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: re:last night in the NW
From: "Lee K7TJR" <k7tjr@pacifier.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 10:21:39 -0800
I worked my first european station (on4ww) on 160 last night..   I have been
watching the angry red aurora oval for days . A friend came over last night and
I was showing off the auroral oval sight when to my amazement it was almost all
gone.. I ran over to the radio and sure enough I got in very late, just in time
to work Mark and hear the remnants of G, F, ON, DK etc.. I will be listening a
little earlier tonight , company or not..   Lee K7TJR  OR