Topband: Poor conditions

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Poor conditions
From: Dennis OConnor <ad4hk2004@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 12:17:08 -0800 (PST)
Western parts of Europe having severe winds, up to 100 mph....  Much damage, as
you can imagine, so maybe besides poor propagation the guys are not able to get
on 160 right now - electric out, broken antennas, and high static levels..

  Getting home late form the hospital I checked the bands about 0030Z last nite
and decided to get some supper and read - besides the shack was 48 degrees
inside and I didn't want to wait for it to warm up.....

  denny