Re: Topband: WAJA 160

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: WAJA 160
From: "David Raymond" <daraymond@iowatelecom.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 09:58:39 -0500
The problem with self verification is that it
may not be valid.

The integrity of the claims of what has been worked boil down to the
integrity of the individual, not the validation process.  After witnessing
what I saw with the VU7 operation, there were multiple "QSOs" for that op
that were not legitimately worked.  While I believe the DXCC checking
process maintains good standards for integrity (and I fully participate in
it), there are individuals that submit QSOs that were not worked "fair and
square."

73...Dave
W0FLS