Topband: RV: CX6VM today

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: RV: CX6VM today
From: "Jorge Diez - CX6VM" <cx6vm.jorge@adinet.com.uy>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 11:41:04 -0300
Hello,
I want to thanks all the people for the QSO´s last night and for all the
mails I received yesterday.

I have no internet in the farm where I operate low bands, so I cannot
read online messages for skeds.

Was mi first activity in 160 mts from home and really I enjoyed it very
much.

My antenna is a 160 mts sloper (thanks Tree N6TR for your help!) to 15
degres, that is pointing to OX, TF land. I can heard US station and a
little of Russia station. Maybe because of US is closer than EU I cannot
heard the SM and other stations from EU that now I know where calling
me.

My RX is not good. I have a TS450SAT that is not a good radio for 160
mts, no external DSP, no RX antenna, ...yet.

Will be again tomorrow if WX is fine. Will e mail if I go to the
station.

In http://www.qsl.net/cx6vm/TOPBAND.htm is the 160 mts log. I will try
to get it more easy to read, but I am not good in web design, just copy
and paste from my logbook, hi hi...

If you need the QSL see at www.qrz.com for the information.

Hope to continue having good time in topband.

73,
Jorge