Re: Topband: Need assistance with 160m Marconi

To: Petr Ourednik <indians@xsmail.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Need assistance with 160m Marconi
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 09:50:18 -0400
Indeed ... I have a 500w watt local station on 1550 KHz about 5 miles
from me, and my MFJ-259 was completely useless on 160.  I hauled my
TS-930 out to the base of the antenna and had the match adjusted in 5
minutes.

73, Pete N4ZR
New Articles Daily - the Contesting Compendium at http://wiki.contesting.com
The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com