Re: Topband: FO8RZ on top band

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: FO8RZ on top band
From: "f8bpn" <f8bpn@wanadoo.fr>
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 17:19:41 -0000
Hi Phil, Hi all!

> So, first impression are good but not excellent !
> I am very surprised to have been heard in JA !!!

The most important is to give it a try, that will finally work good or very
good one day.
Looking forward working you on Top Band Phil. As you probably know I need
you too!

For all of you who will be working Phil, QSL will be OK Via F8BPN direct or
via the REF Buro as well.

See you soon on the band, I'll  be back soon, as often as I can on my
sunrise. Remember I still need Hawaï and Idaho to complete my WAS on Top
Band.

73/88 de F8BPN, Mau
f8bpn@wanadoo.fr
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/ph-martin/f8bpn